Halifax, Calderdale, England
£35000 - £42000/annum £35-42k +bens
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a UK wide, Independant Financial Advice business assisting both Corporate firms and personal clients make the right financial choices through the provision of excellent Financial Advice specifically tailored to their needs. With very successfull partnerships with Building Societies delivering Financial Advice to a range of their clients.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Senior Paraplanner to join the existing team, the role is to expand the current Paraplanning teams who are responsible for providing technical research and report writing support to the team of Financial Advisers, as well as wider company support through guidance, coaching and mentoring.
Specifically you'll be responsible for:
* Producing client suitability reports confirming new recommendations in accordance with the Company’s internal standards and compliance procedures.
* Obtaining accurate quotations, key features and applications for advisers’ meetings with clients.
* Assessing advisers’ and file documentation in accordance with the Company’s compliance requirements.
* Analysing clients’ circumstances, needs and objectives.
* Provideing research on all relevant advice areas, products and investment funds.
* Assisting in the implementation of remedial actions following delegated monitoring activities or regulatory changes as they occur.
* Assisting in the development of the wider paraplanner team through guidance, coaching and mentoring.
* Providing technical support to support staff and adviser colleagues as required.
* Receiving incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
* Ensuring all correct documentation is provided to advisers in a timely manner.
* Creating and maintaining accurate and up-to-date client and plan records on Intelligent Office.
* Ensuring all relevant documentation and correspondence is uploaded to the correct client records on Intelligent Office and named in accordance with Company procedures.
* Creating, managing and completing tasks on Intelligent Office in accordance with Company procedures.
* Managing and completing all relevant tasks assigned by advisers, managers/team leaders and other support team members.
* Produce Group Pension Governance Reports in accordance with the Company’s internal standards.
You will be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Paraplanner, with a minimum of 2+ years experience workng in a Paraplanning role or within an IFA firm with good general knowledge of the Financial Planning / Advice market, familiar with providers, products and services as well as working knowledge of FCA rules and regulations. You will have an excellent level of technical knowledge across a wide range of financial planning areas such as pensions (including defined-benefit occupational schemes), investments, protection and estate-planning (including use of Trusts). You will have a minimum of good GCSE grades in Maths and English and will also have a desire (if not already) to work towards AF3 / AF7 qualifications