LGV2 / HGV2/ Class 2 Driver Sheffield
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour
LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving Work, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C Sheffield >
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers for ongoing, long term, part time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Sheffield area.
- Regular tempperm positions also available within the various clients we deal with.
- As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDCs
- Distribution & Parcel Networks
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box trailer work
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing of loads
- Caged and palletised goods
- Trunking, shunting, tramping, flat bed work to suit preference
- Pay rates for the LGV2 driving work we offer vary depending on the client you work for. Below are the general pay rates for PAYE workers inclusive of holiday pay and for Limited Company drivers
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts £10.00 £11.00 p/h
- LGV2 (Midweek) PM starts £12.00 £13.00 p/h
- LGV2 (Saturdays) £12.50 £14.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Sundays and Bank Holidays) £15.50 £18.00 p/h
- All of our clients will guarantee a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Drivers.
- To apply for this role please call ######### / ######### days a week) or email your current CV to derby at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
Posted 12 days ago