Warehouse Operative / Van Driver
Uddingston, South Lanarkshire
£8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Manpower are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative/ Van Driver for one of our National Accounts in the Uddingston area.
- Carry out assigned tasks including: picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene, MHE duties and the processing of returns
- Ensure that all customers are served politely, timely and with correct stock levels
- Carry out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required
- Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas & Oi! Suggestions.
- Understand, capture / update information on KPI reports
- Update / collate data on spreadsheets and reports as required
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Ensure site security & safety is maintained to highest possible standards
- Respond to customer queries and requests in a professional and timely manner
- Report any H&S issues to line manager
- Undertake special projects, provide statistics and reports as required
- Carry out MIV duties where appropriate if correct driving licence held
- Undertake any other Reasonable duties that may be assigned, such as cover for TL absence.
You will be required to hold a clean UK driving license as you will be required to drive the company van.
This role is a temporary to permanent position and a great chance for you to work at one of the leading market competitors.
The hours of work will be day shift, Monday to Friday, working 8 hours per day.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply online today!
Posted 21 days ago