Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant or Pharmacy Technician - Churchdown, Gloucester
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant or Pharmacy Technician required to join our dispensary team in Churchdown, Gloucester**.**
We are seeking to recruit a new member to join our dispensing teams in our innovative and award winning family run business. If you are an NVQ2 qualified dispensing assistant and wish to further your professional training there may be opportunity for you to progress to NVQ3 or Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician.
Job Ref: 20190619/01/DAPT/79
Closing Date: 22/07/2019
This is a full time, permanent position and you will be working Monday to Friday and one in three Saturdays.
What we are looking for:
Providing the highest standard of patient and customer service you will utilise your professional skills to the full.
We require you to:
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a busy environment.
- Assist the pharmacist in providing safe and effective delivery of all pharmaceutical services at branch level
- Maintain and improve peoples health by promoting Healthy Living Pharmacy services
- Assist in ensuring the effective and efficient running of each pharmacy
- Assist the pharmacy in engaging with all commissioned services and complying with the quality framework
Full job description available on request
We truly are an Investor in People. Were accredited Investors in People Silver, the first pharmacy in Gloucestershire to achieve this high standard.
We value our staff. They are at the centre of everything we do. Here are some of the particular benefits of working for Badham Pharmacy;
- Competitive salary
- Good holiday package
- Company and service specific bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Annual staff party
- Training & development scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Long service awards
- Excellence awards recognising and rewarding talented individuals and teams across the company
- Family company values
As a family run company we are pleased to be able to say we have several members of staff who have worked most of their professional career with us.
Opportunities do arise to move to larger or more demanding branches. Every Badham Pharmacy is slightly different and has its own loyal customer base.
Minimum NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Pharmacy
Posted 13 days ago