Supply Chain Portfolio Manager
Permanent (Full time)
My client has an opportunity for three (3) Supply Chain Portfolio Managers to lead the supply chain strategy in the following areas:
1 x HiPPAG & Pneumatics
1 x Harnessing
1 x Electronics & Switches
- Develop the team to ensure that it is of the right size and capability, with the necessary team governance and communication to ensure the team, department and wider business objectives are achieved.
- Proactively support the development of individuals within the team, through the PDR process, related training and coaching, keeping succession planning at the forefront of personal development and training objectives.
- Lead the supply chain team to place and monitor performance against those delivery commitments to achieve a 98% OTIF against businesswanted date (including quality of 98%).
- Create a product family purchasing strategy that delivers product 98% OTIF against businesswanted date (including quality of 98%). Create a sourcing strategy and implement the strategy for the product area.
- Actively manage the supplier base in the product family to categorise in the following areas:
- o Develop, Grow, Maintain, Reduce, Plan B & Exit
- Action the product family strategy within the supplier base in order to protect the long term future of supply.
- Using the standard RRQ pack, capture accurate purchasing data on IFS in order to reduce the collection of bid effort and time by 50%.
- Ensure that IFS is used as the primary tool for capturing all supplier data from the bid stage all the way through to delivery. Ensure that bid supplier quotes and assumed pricing is captured in IFS.
- Put in place long term agreements and strategic partnerships with a minimum of 5 the top suppliers that includes a Kanban agreements in order to improve the business cash and inventory position.
- Create a supplier strategy that ensures that 100% order cover is placed on suppliers within the product family for all orders that have been accepted and loaded by PCS in order to benefit from best economies of scales of pricing and to improve supplier OTIF (Wanted date) to 98%.
- Establish a supplier delivery strategy with a 28 day buffer. Ensure that payment terms for suppliers are favourable (at least 60 days) in order to improve our cash position (10% improvement).
- Propose a strategy and deliver a reduction in the number of suppliers for the product family by 20%. Ensure that the suppliers are of the correct size and exhibit the expected behaviours and product output (to quality and on time).
- Identify all parts that are single source and have the ability to be dual sourced. For those that can be dual sourced identify possible alternatives (without increasing the number of suppliers) that will result in increased competition and support in removing 15% of cost in the supply chain.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 41 days ago