JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Kolonnenstraße 8, Berlin-Schöneberg
Elucidate is a Berlin-based startup RegTech/RiskTech firm building an innovative SaaS-based solution for Financial Crime (FinCrime) risk management. In short, we are providing a quantified risk management platform designed to help clients minimise the risks of money laundering, corruption and terrorist financing, whilst also ensuring strong international connectivity.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with commercial acumen and quantitative aptitude to join our dynamic team of specialised industry experts. The person will help form and drive our vision, manage investors, monitor KPIs and, in general, ensure that the trains run on time from a commercial perspective.
The profile of the role is an ask forgiveness, not permission type of thinker who will focus ruthlessly on delivery.
- Investor relations and outreach
- Reporting on key performance indicators
- Monitoring commercial performance
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of key projects
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing and maintaining internal processes
Operating effectively across all aspects of the companys operations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a comparably broad role, preferably in a startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, ideally a background in business consulting or M&A
- Strong communications skills
- English and German fluency
- MBA preferred, experience in FinCrime is a plus
Posted 18 days ago