Lawyer - Family
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Competitive salary and benefits package offered to a Family Lawyer within highly acclaimed Lincolnshire practice.
Joining a large department in the practices Scunthorpe office, the successful lawyer will utilise their skills and expertise to take on an existing caseload of private and public family matters with minimal supervision. Additionally, the successful lawyer will play a key role in the continued promotion and success of the department.
• Private and publicly funded matters
• Domestic abuse cases
• Financial matters
• Children Act matters
• Childcare cases
• Advising on breakdowns in relationships
• Handling enquiries from potential clients
• Participating in business development initiatives
• A solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
• Technical proficiency in all aspects of family is essential
• Possesses first class communication skills
• Is personable, passionate and pro-active
• Ensures a client-focused approach at all times
• A team player who is equally confident working on their own initiative
• Has a flair for business development and marketing
Our client is a highly acclaimed practice with a network of offices across the East Midlands, who provide a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals. Staffed by a team of dedicated fee earners and support staff, who all share their client-focused approach, they go above and beyond to deliver advice and client care which cannot be bettered. Fully supporting ongoing training and development, they have built a friendly and collaborative working environment where those that are determined to progress can reach their highest potential. Actively involved within their local communities and with a commitment to fundraising for local charities, they have an enviable client base which is reflected in their sustained level of growth.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Pension scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• Service awards
• Continued training and development
• Life cover
• Employee assistance programme
Lawyer - Family
For further details of this Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Jade on######### quoting reference JJ05339081.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 13 days ago