HGV / Commercial Vehicle Lecturer
Up to £34768 per annum
HGV / Commercial Motor Vehicle Lecturer
Hours: FullTime Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £34,768 p.a. dependent on skills, experience and qualifications.
* Career Average Pension Scheme (Teachers Pension)
* 40 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* Onsite gym and parking
* Private Healthcare plan
* Professional development to achieving Level 5 teaching qualification
Are you a qualified HGV Technician looking to progress your career into teaching and fulfil a lifelong dream?!...
Our client is a highly successful college and is an innovative and responsive centre for education and training.
They are looking to recruit a HGV / Commercial Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join their established technical delivery team responsible for the apprenticeship programme.
They operate one of the best designed and up to date HGV Technician programmes in the country with fantastic facilities, industry standard workshops, excellent success rates and friendly and approachable staff.
As an ambassador for the company brand, you will deliver excellence and innovation in learning to industry standards, incorporating uptodate methods and practices identical to those used in modern dealerships. The successful candidates will be employed by the college and jointly trained with Volvo to meet and maintain the desired level of high competence in technical training delivery.
* Level 3 qualification in vehicle mechanics (and able to produce certificates)
* Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
* A proven track record as a highly experienced HGV Technician.
* Able to competently use power point.
* Confidently stand in front of a full room of people and able to deliver a presentation.
If you think you have the technical competence and experience to achieve this with high level electrical, diagnostic and general computer skills, and have recent experience within a dealership or related role, we would like to hear from you.
Motor trade experience is essential.
Posted 7 days ago