CMM INSPECTOR – (Day Shift) - Lymington | Zoek UK | 03078d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CMM INSPECTOR – (Day Shift)
Lymington, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
JOB TITLE: CMM INSPECTOR – (Day Shift)
HOURS WORKED: 39 hrs per week working: Monday to Thursday to and Friday to .
Hourly Rate: Competitive
We are currently seeking a CMM Inspector to join our team based in Lymington, Hampshire. The main purpose of the position is to ensure components are inspected to drawing tolerance, specifications, efficiently and accurately with a high attention to detail. Ensure that robust inspection practices and techniques are employed in an efficient
Key requirements of the role
* Inspect parts, CMM or manual methods, adjusting CMM programs
* Multiset CMM’s When Required.
* Perform in process, first off and final inspection activities on all products and evaluate conformance to engineering requirements.
* Ensures all quality related matters are raised during Inspection to the Quality or Production Team for resolution.
* Maintaining a quality first outlook on all inspection activities and decisions made
* Ensures that all documentation and reports are maintained and completed accurately. This could be updating PCP’s, Critical feature requirements and FAIR Data.
* Raise nonconforming material/products and support corrective action activity / investigations when required.
Essentially you will have
* Proficient in alternate controls software to create programs for inspection.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Understanding of CMM Best practice techniques.
* In Depth Knowledge of GD &T
* Recognised CMM Training or Programmer/operator training
Senior Group Flexonics - Lymington Precision Engineers
Lymington Precision Engineers is a Senior Flexonics Group company, and is a leading manufacturer of precision machined components, assemblies and kit sets for the Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Aerospace and Defence, Land and Sea Systems, Nuclear and Marine industries and emerging markets.
We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture extremely complicated components and assemblies utilising state of the art equipment and facilities.
We are an AS/EN 9100, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified company and offer a fully engineered solution, from design concept through to high volume manufacture, to supply a range of world class products to our customers.
We evaluate every part of our customers’ requirements which enables us to provide a truly bespoke high-quality solution that delivers real value.
What LPE can do for you:
Our benefits package includes:
A competitive Salary, Senior Share Save Scheme, Profit Share Scheme, Pension Scheme & Life Assurance, HSF Health Plan at a reduced rate, Accident & Sickness Scheme, 20 days paid sick leave per annum, 26 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, Cyclescheme, Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support, Refer a friend scheme, Free tea and coffee & Free onsite parking.
We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development with opportunities for career progression in all aspects of the business.