Science Teacher - Bishop Auckland
£120 - £180 per day
Science teacher required in Bishop Auckland to start in September
Are you a Science teacher looking to take up your next position in September? Do you want to work within a school that highly invests in its staff? If so, this role could be for you!
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Science teacher to work in one of our partnership secondary schools located in Bishop Auckland. The position would be a maternity cover so you would be working from September 2019 - July 2020 in a fantastic and supportive department. The school is currently looking at potential options and carrying out interviews on 16th July for shortlisted candidates.
- Teaching Science to KS3/KS4
- NQT welcome to apply for the role
- Full role to include planning, prepping and marking
- September start for Maternity cover
- Holding interviews on Monday 16th July
- Teaching Personnel will provide on-going CPD training through Teaching Personnel's CPD academy which will reflect your passion for personal and professional development
- Providing regular work based upon your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction
- Work with the market leader in education recruitment
- Daily pay rates of £120-£180
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or if you have any further queries, do not hesitate to get in touch with Mark on######### or via email at
Posted 20 days ago