£100 - £140 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teacher of Maths to join a OUTSTANDING Maths Department. The school are looking for an established outstanding teacher or someone who will qualify this Summer and has the potential to be outstanding.
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and onsite
- Onsite canteen with hot food
- ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
This is a highlyregarded secondary school located close to public transport links and is first choice in the local community for parents. This school is looking to push from a good Ofsted to an outstanding Ofsted in the upcoming years!
Offering fantastic support from an established Head of Maths and an experienced Maths NQT mentor, this role is well suited to a Maths NQT or experienced teacher looking for a Secondary School where they can develop into an exceptional practitioner. The CPD opportunities are second to none and each member of staff at this thriving Secondary School are encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities and the support provided.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent qualifications and subject knowledge and be able to teach Maths to GCSE level
- have good ICT skills and have good organisational and communication skills
- be passionate about realising the potential of all children
- be inspirational to students and colleagues in providing energy, enthusiasm and creativity to the role
If you are interested please contact Ryan at the Randstad Liverpool office
Posted 19 days ago