Manchester, Greater Manchester
We currently have a vacancy for an Estimating Administrator to form part of the estimating team with their current workload. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, excellent written and oral Communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple tasks. Construction industry experience is advantageous.
* Processing new enquiries: Logging new projects onto the CRM
* Downloading and saving tender information into the project file
* Collating the relevant tender information for the estimators
* Requesting further information from the Client
* Monitoring deadlines
* Preparing and sending letters for department.
* Sending enquiries to suppliers to obtain equipment quotations.
* Setting up new awarded projects onto the SLL projects system. Entering project details.
* Email notifications company wide.
* Transferring budgets from estimating to live projects.
* Preparation of quotations using quotations templates.
* Preparation of costing sheets using the costing matrixes provided and supplier quotations received
* Compiling information and submitting prequalification questionnaires.
* Compiling information and submitting health & safety accreditation questionnaires.
* General administrative support to the sales team where necessary
* Answering and distributing overflow telephone calls and providing telephone cover when required
The ideal candidate will enjoy multitasking and have the ability to prioritise. You will be proactive with a can do approach and able to use your initiative. Team working is essential, as are strong communication skills, an enthusiastic and hardworking attitude.
Desired background and qualifications:
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
* Construction industry experience, especially the tender process, is advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 20 days ago