Up to £8.63 per hour
Learning Disability Support Worker March, Wimblington road
- Do you want to make a difference in yours and others lives why not join us?
We will offer you
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Employee benefits.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Paid DBS*
- Working within a growing team.
- Refer a Friend bonus £250 £750 T&Cs Apply
If you are committed, caring, flexible, dynamic, and diverse and can bring a positive influence into other peoples lives, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Do you feel like you dont have the relevant training? we will train you!
- Not enough confidence? We will support you through your journey with us!
As you will need to travel between multiple locations a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role. You will also need to have Business insurance.
- *Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- Click Apply to complete our one page applicationAll applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include check against the Barred adult list.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 36 days ago