Junior Marketing Administrator
£17000 - £19000 per annum
New exciting Administrator opportunity to join a fantastic team based in Bracknell!
This role would suit a graduate or ALevel leaver (or similar) who wants to learn and develop their skills in a small, yet supportive company with excellent progression opportunities and career prospects.
Salary: £16k £17k dependant on experience
- Location: Bracknell
Must have a full driver licence and be a car owner
Key responsibilities include:
- Using Word and Excel to manage correspondence including letters, brochures and spreadsheets
- Booking of flights and hotels for company venues (previous experience beneficial but not essential)
- Setting up new projects on the companys internal project management system
- Maintaining the contact database including updates and cleansing
- Assisting the Senior Account Executive and Project Manager
In addition to these duties, you will be expected to demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach to all duties involved in running a small office, including answering phones, ordering stationery, purchasing refreshments and managing the post.
Excellent opportunities for career progression exist for the right candidate who works hard and demonstrates commitment and professionalism at all times.
- An excellent, confident telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills, as you will be speaking to senior clients and must represent the company with professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to construct a well worded and well written email or letter is paramount
- IT skills, particularly Word and Excel are essential
- A working knowledge of PowerPoint would also be beneficial
- Ideally you will degree or Alevel educated with some experience working in an office environment
- The ability to develop good business acumen and commercial awareness should be demonstrated at interview level
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Posted 16 days ago