Financial Miss - Preston | Zoek UK | 032148
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Financial Miss-Selling Fee Earner
Preston, Lancashire, England
£20000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is hiring for a Financial Miss-Selling to join their established and growing Department, at their Preston office. My client are an enthusiastic law firm who offer advice on wide ranging areas of law.
The ideal candidate will have a full grasp of Financial Miss-Selling cases from inception to conclusion, including investigations, obtaining expert evidence, drafting Letters of Claim, settlement negotiations, drafting pleadings and litigation as appropriate.
* Run your own caseload in the Financial Mis-selling team to ensure that all claims are up to date and progressed in the correct time frame.
* Ability to identify potential strengths and weaknesses of mis-sold solar panel claims.
* Experience of preparing and submitting claims to lenders and FOS and ultimately the issuing of proceedings
* Able to progress mis-sold solar panel claims from inception to settlement including litigation;
* A good working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules or consumer credit / financial mis-selling (both would be a distinct advantage but not essential);
* Good organisation skills and the ability to work to and meet deadlines;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to appraise clients of potentially complex matters in simple terms;
* An eye for detail and a good grasp of mathematics;
* A strong understanding of client care
* Prior experience of the Proclaim case management system an advantage but not essential.
* 3 years experience in Financial Miss-Selling
* Experience in running a caseload from inception to completion
* Dealing with a variety of high value cases within fast track and multi-track
* Proven billing track record
* Drafting statements of case in claim matters
* Astute ability in drafting instructions to Counsel and attending conferences
* Highly desirable to have Plevin based experience
* 25 days Holidays allowance plus Bank Holidays.
* The firm will provide flexible working hours including the option to work from home given the current situation.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful