£350 - 440 per day
Job Type: Long-term contract
Daily Rate: €400 - 500 p/d
ConSol Partners' client are looking for a Linux/Cloud Architect to design cloud solutions that's enables them to propose container on cloud provider with the same integration that they have in the DC.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate requirements into functional architecture and to explain complex infrastructure to operational teams. You will also keep in mind that automation is a goal in every project. Having a background in working in operational teams and participating in projects is a must.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions) :
- Understand the business needs of the customer
- Designing cloud solutions on Aws or Azure.
- Write Architectures documentations and SOP
- Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Being level 3 support for operational teams.
- Coach and transfer knowledge to operational team.
- AWS Expertise
- Azure knowledge is a strong asset
- Redhat 7 enterprise
- Sattelite, cf engine.
- Being devops oriented
- Problem solving aptitude
- Excellent communication Skills
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Texas and Berlin. ConSol Partners
Posted 36 days ago