West Midlands - This Area Only
50000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: REACT Native Developer
Benefits: Pension and healthcare, Udemy Subscription, performance bonus, Gym membership and flexible working.
This is a brand-new position as a REACT Native Developer in a cutting-edge transport company who aim to make the future of public transport as fast and comfortable as possible by elevating and researching passenger thoughts and feelings and how best to improve the service. With a large group of clients in the UK, Europe, and the US.
This will be a strong mix of remote and in person work at their head office in Birmingham near the transport hub. They also have a generous healthcare and pension plan.
Your primary focus will be leading development on the mobile apps platform and cooperating with other development teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the desire to progress within a team that will be growing exponentially over the next year.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with React Native is paramount
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications, consuming information from APIs and dynamically filtering data sources
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience working with visual designers in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
- Experience with and the NPM package ecosystem
- The ability to rapidly prototype ideas into working code to assist in the design process
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- An understanding of unit tests and regression testing
- Experience shipping large scale web applications
- Experience with
- Knowledge and working experience with Heroku or AWS for web app deployment
- WebGL experience
- Working knowledge of tools like Gulp, Grunt, Express, Tape, Sinon, and Chai
- Familiarity with geographic information systems
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment workflows
- Working familiarity with backend technology like Ruby, Python or PHP
- A desire to learn new things!
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.