East London, Greater London, England
23000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent Facilities Helpdesk Operative £25,000 per year with a professional, established organisation
Your new company
Your new company are a well known organisation overseeing Colleges across the North and West London area. This organisation are looking for a dependable Facilities Helpdesk expert to join their small team of 3 Operatives.
Your new role
Your new role requires you to undertake the below key duties on a daily basis within this position:
- Manage the helpdesk tickets through triage process and allocate work orders to maintenance teams or external contractors
- Track jobs and progress against pre-determined KPI's including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures
- Act as first point of contact for third party suppliers who perform the jobs allocated from the helpdesk.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Monitor helpdesk performance and escalate issues promptly, providing suggested solutions to issues identified.
- Ensure that agreed business process flows are consistently followed and escalate when issues are identified.
- Escalate all Health & Safety and business critical defects to FM Manager promptly.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly format and as needed to Facilities Management team.
- Report back to clients and contract staff on job progress and completion
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you need to have extensive knowledge and experience within a Facilities Management Helpdesk background. This is a high-demand and fast paced role which requires you to be able to meet expectations in an orderly time frame.
This will be a 1 - 2 step interview process with questions surrounding Facilities experience and experience working within a Helpdesk environment, assisting maintenance teams. It is a great asset to have undertaken the duties listed above within previous positions, especially within an Education environment.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 alongside a generous holiday entitlement. You will become part of a small team with a great working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.