Secondary Business Teaching Role - Milton Keynes
£500 - £900 per week + Subject to qualifications and experience
We are seeking a talented and engaging Teacher of Business to work within a well established School in Milton Keynes. The successful applicant will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), have a proven track record of successful teaching across different key stages and believe that all pupils will succeed in their study of business. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher looking for an exciting, fresh opportunity or a newly qualified teacher looking for their first teaching role.
- Flexible hours contract
- £500-£900 per week (Based on a 5 day working week)
- Typical start time of 8:30am
- Secondary School Teaching
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive salary
- Providing regular work based upon your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction
- Work with the market leader in education recruitment
- Planner / diary to inform us of days you are unavailable
- Working hours and times that suit you
If you are a talented professional with passion, commitment and resilience, and if you are driven to make a difference to the lives and futures of young people, we would like to hear from you.
Posted 20 days ago