Customer Resolutions Advisor
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Resolutions Advisor
Monday to Friday -
26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Post Recruitment are recruiting for a Customer Resolutions Advisor to join an extremely successful business based in Leeds
Objectives of the role
- Proactively manage own work load, working towards any targets given and share responsibility for all office and administration duties.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives whilst adhering to departmental SLA's.
- Support the implementation and development of any processes which improve the service provided to customers.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and professional environment; establishing rapport, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Provide assurance as the main point of contact resolution to complaints/issues.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to build customer confidence.
- Identification of the root cause of any complaint; ensuring corrective action(s) are established to prevent further occurrences. Seeking support of Quality dept. personnel if required.
- Responsible for logging and communicating corrective actions with relevant person(s).
- Assist management in recording complaints to accurately capture areas of improvement.
- Create and maintain SOP's as a result of any corrective actions implemented to ensure procedures are kept up to date and relevant.
- Responsible for providing returns authorisation and completing all relevant returns processes within SAP.
- Liaise with Sales Representative, where required, for any additional support with returns/credit authorisation.
- Escalate high value returns/credit requests to Sales Director and Customer Experience Manager.
- Responsible for raising credit notes within SAP in relation to: claims, returns requests and invoice errors.
- Communicate updates and feedback regarding reported issues to Account Representative(s) and Sales Representative where necessary.
- Highlight any significant demand changes to other depts. (Warehouse/Production Planning/SCM) which could cause capacity or stock/raw material availability issues.
- Liaising directly with couriers to resolve delivery enquiries/issues with all domestic shipments.
- Provide timely POD information to allow for payment of invoices / resolve disputes.
- Review margin report daily for pricing discrepancies and resolve with order processor and/or Sales Representative.
- Regularly ensure there have been no cost of sale discrepancies transacted.
- Resolve invoice disputes upon receipt, from finance or from a customer directly, investigating the issue and completing the necessary corrective action(s) to resolve the dispute
- Ability to effectively and confidently handle any occurrence of conflict; demonstrating active listening and empathy skills.
- Methodical approach to your work ensuring high accuracy of right first time.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential for effective decision making and delivering appropriate outcomes.
- Passion for continuous improvement; seeking new ways to best serve customers and encouraging a collaborative approach with colleagues to maximise potential.
- Demonstrates a high regard for due diligence and attention to detail.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand the range of products and services and utilise this knowledge to best serve the customer.
- Excellent cost management; ability to balance business profitability with customer expectations.
- Thrives at working under own initiative/minimum supervision; whilst having the humility and maturity to seek support.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.