Business Centre Manager - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 032b15
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Centre Manager
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£40000/annum £50k package
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a Business Centre, who offer a serviced office facility - a dynamic and successful modern workplace in desirable surroundings in Basingstoke. They are looking for a Business Centre Manager to lead their small team of staff and have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Business Centre, with direction from the Director who visits regularly.
This is a key position and therefore requires the Business Centre Manager to be a responsible individual with high standards and a positive attitude to customer service. The aim is to make this business centre “a great place to work”.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS CENTRE MANAGER:
TEAM MANAGEMENT - full management of staff including recruitment, day-to-day management, and performance reviews.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - client / customer liaison. Showing people round, signing them up, moving them in and ensuring they always receive first class service.
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT - in conjunction with the Assistant Manager, manage all facilities, utilities, and technology on site, using the CRM and management systems.
FINANCE - inputting information on to the accounts system, and generating reports and accounts on Xero
MARKETING - overseeing social media marketing. This is done by consultants, but you should have an understanding and provide information and stories to make this happen.
COMPLIANCE - compliance and regulations – VAT returns, fire safety, employment policies and GDPR. These are all the responsibility of the Manager, but training and consultant support is available.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES OF THE BUSINESS CENTRE MANAGER
* Team leadership
* Excellent communication skills – enjoys meeting people and helping customers
* Resourceful and resilient
* A listener – being thoughtful and responsive to clients
* A “hands-on” approach and attitude - happy to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
* Attention to detail – keeping accurate records, and a desire to get things right first time
* Friendly and professional with smart appearance
* Punctual, flexible, and reliable