Corporate Receptionist Temp To Perm Potential!
East London, Greater London, England
20000.0000 - 25000.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Our Leading Asset Wealth Management client with expertise in bringing financial planning services to people in the UK, has a fantastic temporary opportunity for a Receptionist until Jan 2022 with potential to go permanent following this.
This position is based in their modern offices in London and would be to start almost immediately WITH potential to go permanent for the right person!
Role based in our London Head Office, 35 hours per week (start time split shift - or 10am - 6pm weekly rotation)
* Annual salary of £25,000 + Bonus & Benefits!
* Interviews - Tuesday 9th or Wed 10th!
* Start - ASAP in November/December
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Proven experience working in a Reception capacity
* Excellent customer focus taking pride on providing best in class service to visitors
* Great attention to detail and able to quickly adapt to situations
* Great communication skills are essential
Th Receptionist will provide the "best in class" reception services in a pro-active, solution-driven and innovative manner, with an emphasis on an intuitive, excellent, remarkable experience for all arriving clients.
Directing visitors, answering phone calls and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff member. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all of their questions.
* Ensure an organised, clutter-free and immaculately presented reception desk, with all necessary stationery and material
* Inform internal staff of the arrival of external clients / taxis / couriers etc
* Greet and welcome clients in the reception lobby in a natural, pro-active manner seek opportunities to meet clients not necessarily from behind the reception desk
* Escort/direct guests to where they need to go/to lifts where appropriate
* Recognise returning and regular clients and recall their preferences
* Maintain confidentiality and ensure the appropriate client contact for each situation
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive an annual salary paid on a monthly basis, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
If you feel you have the experience to really make a difference then we want to hear from you right away - APPLY NOW for swift consideration!