Motor Trade Bodyshop Prep Manager
£37k - 48k per year
Bodyshop Prep Manager Required for in Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary, depending on experience, up to £48,000 Full time, permanent
Due to the success and growth of the company, we're recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Bodyshop Manager who will be able to manage and drive forward a brand new Prep Centre. The Bodyshop Manager will be responsible for a growing team, currently of 10 Technicians, responsible for Paint, Panel and Prep work to vehicles before they are delivered to customers.
- Managing the workload through the bodyshop;
- Managing, coaching and motivating the team;
- Work closely with, and report to, the Aftersales Director - including any awareness of training or disciplinary requirements;
- Monitor and manage workshop productivity;
- Manage the bodyshop stock.
Skills & experience required:
- Management experience in a Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre / Paint Shop / Prep Centre
- Proven record of driving a team with positive outcomes;
- Qualifications in Paint or Panel repairs;
- A thorough understanding of bodyshop efficiencies;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Experience within a de-fleet environment would be beneficial.
An established and reputable business who have just invested heavily in a brand new, state-of-the-art bodyshop facility and are looking for someone to lead it. Company benefits include 30 days holiday, growth and progression opportunities, staff rates on car finance, staff social events, perkbox discount scheme (discounted gym membership, free phone insurance, discount cinema tickets, discount retail vouchers); loyalty rewards for 2 years' employment inc. your birthday off, payrise and meal voucher.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Mary Thompson at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now with job reference PRS21553.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Bodyshop | Accident Repair Centre | ARC | Crash Repair | Bodyshop Manager | Bodyshop General Manager | Centre Manager | Lancashire | Blackburn | Burnley | Bolton | Bury | Preston | Colne
Posted 24 days ago