CP Children's Social Worker - Rotherham, £35 per hour Umbrella
Rotherham - This Area Only
28.0900 - 35.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children's services?
Our client, a local authority Rotherham, is seeking 4x experienced Social Workers for their Children's services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
We are seeking to recruit 4 x experienced social workers to work in the North and South locality service in Rotherham. Qualified to degree standard. Min of 2 years post qualification statutory experience necessary and good references. Duties will include Child Protection, Child in Need, Court Proceedings. Min of 3 month contract. Immediate start.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Social Work Degree/DipSW or professional qualification equivalent
Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in a relevant field
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague - we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++!!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £ to charity since 2010