Facilities Administrator Apprentice
RG31 7SD, Reading
**Location – Service Headquarters, Calcot, Reading
- Salary: £ 13,185 per annum**
Excellent annual leave allowance of 24 days and Flexible Working Hours
Onsite Gym Facilities
RBFRS are offering an exciting opportunity to an individual who is looking to kick-start a career in a Facilities environment. Choosing to study for an apprenticeship can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career. As an apprentice, you can expect support to achieve your potential.
Through work experience, studying, coaching, training and development (both practical and vocational) you will complete a course of study and obtain a professionally recognised qualification aiming to achieve a future role within
As part of the Facilities team reporting to the Customer Services Officer & Facilities Manager, the Facilities Administrator Apprentice will be an important member of the team based at RBFRS Calcot, Reading, providing Facilities support across 22 locations within RBFRS
The key focus of this role is:
- To provide an efficient delivery service across RBFRS property portfolio for both soft and hard facilities
- To provide excellent customer service care to all external and internal clients supporting the customer service reception team
- To assist with the premise defect reporting system, liaising with internal staff and contractors
- To assist in the contact management ensuring Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements are achieved and exceeded
- To assist with all aspects of future projects
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and orally with a range of people including senior managers, general public and outside agencies.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- The ability to multitask and have good time management skills
- Good knowledge and practical application of Microsoft Word and Outlook
Please note we do not accept applications via Agencies or CV’s without an accompanying application form.
Closing date for applications is 09:00 hours Friday 2nd August 2019
It is anticipated that the assessment process will take place during week commencing 12th August 2019
Anticipated start date: Early September 2019
Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to equality of opportunity, and is actively seeking a more diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all members of our communities and are particularly encouraging those from under-represented groups. If you are disabled and meet the essential criteria of the role, you will be guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Posted 14 days ago