School Clerical Officer
East London, Greater London, England
18000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
School Clerical Officer | Permanent, 35 hrs per week, term time only | £21,795 per annum pro rata | Greenwich
School Clerical Officer
Full-time: - (Negotiable)
Permanent, Term-time only
Start date: January 2021 or sooner
Salary: £21,795 per annum pro rata, higher salary dependent on experience
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a professional approach to work in our busy school Reception. The ideal candidate will have good office skills and be willing to work as part of a team. Tasks will include general administration duties, dealing with telephone queries and liaising directly with staff, students, parents and visitors to the school. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and word processing skills are essential. Knowledge of SIMS preferable.
In the Section 48 Inspection (May 2018), the headline was St Paul's is an outstanding school. In 2017 Ofsted reported that we are a Good school where an "inclusive approach and attention to pupils' welfare run through all aspects of the school. With support from the senior leadership team, you have ensured that the school continues to be a positive learning environment where pupils are well cared for".
- Excellent support for all staff
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Private healthcare benefits
- Pre-paid breakfast and lunch for all staff in our school restaurant
St Paul's Academy seeks to serve young people from both the Catholic and the local community, welcoming all those who embrace its values and share its quest for excellence:
- To provide opportunities for young people to develop the knowledge, skills and wisdom necessary for effective learning
- To enable learners to develop their intellectual, social, moral, spiritual and physical potential to the full in order to become proactive members of both the local and wider community
- To increase aspirations by exploiting educational innovations and opportunities in the best interests of our students and staff
For an application form and information pack, please contact the Recruitment Manager, Iain Slinn on
St Paul's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; it expects all members of staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date 12 noon on Wednesday 24th November 2021.
Interviews will take place during w/b 29th November 2021.