Bucknall, Staffordshire, England
£8.91 - £10.50/annum
Unspecified (Full time)
A vacancy has arisen in our Repair Shop at our well established commercial body and trailer manufacturing company based at our Service Division within Stoke on Trent.
Successful applicants will report to our Repair Workshop Manager assisting in repairs/re-fits to commercial trailers/vehicles. This is a varied interesting role working on low volume, high specification vehicles for prestige blue chip customers.
Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
* Fully experienced in MIG welding steels up to 12mm thickness
* The ability to weld other materials such as stainless steels, alloys etc.
* Fully competent in the use of hand and air tools
* Ability to read and work from detailed fabrication drawings
* Capable of working to demanding deadlines
* Plasma cutting experience would be an advantage but full training will be given to the right candidate
* Good mechanical understanding
7:30 – 5pm Mon to Thurs finish at 12:30 on Fridays
5pm to 5am Mon to Thurs