Registered Nurse - Swansea | Zoek UK
Up to £26 per hour + Free DBS + uniform + £500 platinum ticket
Permanent (Part time)
Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
As a Registered Nursein Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding local towns, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours!We'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
Posted 41 days ago