Permanent (Full time)
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical project support. Project support is defined by a Statement of Work (SOW) which would be pre-agreed between CyberSource IS Management and the Customer.
The Implementation Specialists are experts in our connection methods, our Products and Services, and our on-boarding processes. They are experienced project managers and are comfortable managing technical and business relationships. The role would facilitate short-term client engagements to generate Visa revenue while assisting CyberSource clients in their project delivery. The IS will work with internal and external project teams, technical and business contacts to achieve the project goals and will provide expert implementation support, payments consulting, and project management, understanding all points along the Service Lifecycle.
* Provide Implementation project support to CyberSource’s key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings.
* Liaise with clients, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
* Manage technical project communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
* Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during projects.
* Work collaboratively with the designated project team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
* Work with Sales team to identify new strategic opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
* Act as the CyberSource lead in customer projects, effectively and efficiently deliver SOW agreed outcomes.
* Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business and vertical and where CyberSource can add value.
* Project-manage customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
* Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
* Create and own project documentation including SOW and Solution Designs
* Feed implementation and product knowledge and requirements to internal teams.
* Manage critical path escalations with a focus on the relationship management and merchant expectations