Wetherby, Leeds, England
We are currently recruiting for an expanding employer in Wetherby who are now seeking a Warehouse Administrator to support their growing team. The role will be a busy position and will require you to have the ability to manage your own workload accordingly.
Duties to include:
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests and distribute relevant paperwork
- Update ERP system with all relevant data
- Plan the order shipment according the customer due date
- Generate picking list utilising the company's system and policies
- Keeping records of customer interactions (transactions, comments and complaints)
- Understand customer trends (how the customer places an order) and processing methodology
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the admin process
Our client would like to source a proactive Administrator who prides themselves on both coordination and attention to detail.
Working hours for the role will be Monday to Friday to and you will receive an annual salary of £22,000.
Our client is eager to appoint someone ASAP, therefore immediate interviews are now available.