KS2 full time Teacher
£95 - £210/day £250 Referral Scheme, CV Assistance, CPD Co
Permanent (Full time)
Protocol Education are looking to recruit an experience year 5 or 6 class teacher to work in an outstanding school for the whole academic year in Downend.
The school values and thrives of the energy and support network of the teaching staff, giving endless opportunities to the children and challenging the yr 5 and 6 students to be the perfect role models to the rest of the school exemplified through their teaching support.
For this role, we are looking for experienced teachers, with good KS2 knowledge who are looking for a full time teacher position from January. This will be for the remainder of the year, with the possibility of either extending for the year after or a permanent position.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
• An engaging persona able to offer interesting and active sessions to the children challenging them whilst incorporating the lessons are fun and purposeful.
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us via our website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of % statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.