West end, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor and Bank Monitoring Surveyor, London
A multidisciplinary construction consultancy are seeking a client facing Quantity Surveyor or Project Monitor who is happy to undertake a duel QS/Bank Monitoring role within the companies fast paced office in London.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a consultancy full of history and an outstanding portfolio of projects across a variety of sectors.
On a daily basis the successful Surveyor will be responsible for managing multiple bank schemes with the option of working on traditional residential, leisure, and retail projects as a Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
- Pre and post contract, Quantity Surveying services
- Attending site and monitoring projects
- Initial due diligence reports
- Interim site inspections
- Prepare tender documentation
- Settle accounts
The Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a construction related degree
- Completed or working towards APC for MRICS chartered status
- Experience or an interest of Bank Monitoring
- Client facing
- Hardworking and professional attitude
- £45,000 £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Diverse workload
- Career development
- Child care vouchers
- APC training and CPD
- Professional membership fees
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking to join a vibrant and diverse team, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James, or apply via the apply button below.
Quantity Surveyor / Bank Monitoring / Cost Manager / Fund Monitoring / London / RICS / Residential
Posted 27 days ago