P/T L&D Officer
Fareham, Hampshire, England
26000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A part-time L&D Officer to join a growing SME & provider of business assurance services, based in Fareham.
Your new company
My exclusive client are an established SME in Hampshire who offer a vast spectrum of specialist assurance services to businesses including internal audit, external training and risk management.
Your new role
You will join a small, but experienced team and report to a supportive Head of HR. This is a permanent, part-time role working hours / week (vs an FTE of hours). This is a new role to the company and my client are flexible as to hours / week over 3 or 4 days between Monday-Friday.
You will also have the opportunity of hybrid working with 2 days office / 1 day home if working over 3 days, or 2 days office / 2 days home over 4 days / week.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create training / skills matrix of current knowledge / qualifications to identify training needs
- Extract from PDRs training needs and add to matrix
- To take responsibility for aligning the Company's L&D approach with the requirements of the relevant professional bodies, as required by the needs of workforce.
- Create a 'Training Academy' where new starters are managed from on-boarding through to completion, completing modules during a time period, with each module being 'signed off' by the relevant manager Included in the academy is any external training courses or qualifications that are needed. This would include a separate group for trainees
- Design blended learning solutions that support the objectives of the Company and the individual members of staff
What you'll need to succeed
You must hold a CIPD / ILM qualification in L&D or HR, with a willingness to undertake further training and / or qualifications.
This role will suit an influential person who can effectively prioritise their workload with strong IT skills including: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity for a part-time Learning and Development professional to join a successful SME who are highly regarded in their field.
You will receive a salary between £26,000-£28,000 (FTE), 25 days holiday+BH's, pension at 5% employee / 3% employer, free onsite parking and flexible hybrid working as above.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.