Hotel Night Porter
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, A Belmond Hotel.
Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. With a 2 Michelin star restaurant and beautiful kitchen gardens all based in Great Milton, Oxfordshire.
Our team has a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
40 hours per week over 4 nights with 3 days off
We are currently looking for a Night Porter to join our fantastic overnight team who look after each other, our amazing property and our lovely guests. The role is extremely varied from helping to set up and clean the restaurant to running night audit for the Reception team
Please note our location is beautiful but remote! Therefore, your own transport is required.
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
- Extremely generous service charge payment scheme made every month on top of the basic salary
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, rising incrementally with length of service, a paid day off on your birthday
- Le Manoir discounts and guest experiences
- Permanent contracts available with paid overtime
- Belmond discounts and experiences
- Local discounts including gym membership, restaurants, and wellbeing
- Loyalty and Recognition Awards
- Auto-enrolment into the Company Pension Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Free Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Internet offers including car discounts
- Staff parties and social events