Thorpe St Andrew, Norfolk, England
£20000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Flexible Working Hours
Up to £26k Basic
Driver Hire T/A Norfolk Recruitment is currently recruiting for a qualified Accounts Assistant. Our client is keen for someone who is AAT or ACCA qualified but does offer study support too.
You will be working within the Agriculture Department with a range of different clients. Someone who is able to adapt well to each client would be ideal to this role.
You will be responsible for:
* Account’s preparation
* Personal Tax
* Business Tax
* Corporation Tax
* Management accounts
* Providing support and training to trainees
* AAT qualified or equivalent (or studying towards).
* Previous experience in a practice environment is beneficial.
* General accounting experience including accounts preparation is essential.
* Confident IT user and previous experience of using Microsoft Excel.
* Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem solving.
* Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff.
* Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client.
Practice experience is essential.
APPLY NOW with an updated CV and we will respond to you within 48h if you are successful.
Practice | Accounts | Accounts Assistant | Tax | Personal Tax | Business Tax | Agriculture | AAT | ACCA | Practice Account | Management Accounts | Accountant | Norwich | Flexi-Working | Work From Home | WFH | Norfolk | Jobs