Regional Category - Merseyside - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 036239
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regional Category Manager - Indirect
Merseyside - This Area Only
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Category Manager Indirect Procurement - Leading Confectionery and Snacks company - London/Liverpool - £55k + benefits
A unique and exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Regional Procurement Category Manager at a leading confectionery company. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join the fast paced and rapidly expanding procurement function in their stunning HQ offices in either London or Liverpool.
With huge responsibilities across the UKI& Europe remit you will be liaising with the Regional Procurement Lead working towards excelling their procurement function through new and exciting projects.
As a global Category Manager for Indirect Spend your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the procurement team across both the indirect and direct spend building and implementing category strategies to induce efficiency across key projects
- Drive savings and value by conducting market analysis and negotiations with suppliers
- Working with a team of 6 procurement professionals, reporting directly into head of procurement and Regional Lead
- Engage with the team and stakeholders on the current and future plans of the procurement function in the indirect space
As a global Category Manager for Indirect Spend your responsibilities will need:
- Experience in Category Management within an indirect spend
- Experience in FMCG and retail
- Previous experience of dealing with key stakeholders
- Degree educated or equivalent
- CIPS desired not necessary
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be suitable for, please send across your CV to Sophie at ######.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Supply Chain, FMCG, Food, Bev, HR, Indirect, Travel, Fleet, London, Liverpool, Procurement, Regional, Stakeholders, Procurement