Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
£45000 - £53000 per annum + Pension, Life Assurance, career dev.
If you are an experienced Psychologistlooking for arewarding career, where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then this role is for you!
You will work hours in our Hatfield location in Hertfordshire, where you provide care forchildren and young people aged 8-18 years witheating disorders or with learning disabilities who require residential care. You will work on tailored treatment programmes designed for the individual needs of each young person.
You will work alongside a specialist multidisciplinary team within a CAMHS eating disorder service, you will provide clinical psychology care to children and young people and conduct clinical related research, development and clinical audits to support their recovery. You will contribute to the delivery of the service offering assessment, formulation and treatment to young people and their families/carers.
As you help others to focus on improving their wellness, it's our job can to take care of you. As our employee, you will have continuous access to inclusive training, staff perks, and career progression tailor-made for you, so you can focus on delivering great healthcare as it should be!
- To provide a highly specialist brief, medium or long-term psychotherapy for children and young people with severe, complex and persistent mental health problems, learning difficulties and/or developmental problems
- To provide in-depth risk-assessments of young people who are at risk to themselves and to be able to formulate more short-term crisis planning
- To monitor clinical progress through regular reviews of psychotherapy treatment
- To be able to engage and work with children and young people with a range of learning and developmental difficulties, while drawing upon a range of theoretical and practical knowledge acquired over a significant period of time
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in supervising junior members of the team
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society
- Experience using CBT skills to address a range of clinical and/or forensic issues
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £45,000 - £53,000 (DOE)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me,Anamaria Safta, on LinkedIn.
*NonStop Consulting**is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the psychology and therapy sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only psychology recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.*
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...