Colchester, Essex, England
Temporary (Full time)
Care UK are seeking a Post Offer Recruitment Administrator with previous DBS/PVG experience to provide support to our recruitment team.
You’ll be processing offers of employment through our applicant tracking system, collating candidate right to work and other post offer check administration duties following interviews.
You will also have the opportunity to build strong relationships with both home based colleagues and canddiates taking upemployemnt with Care UK. You will critical in ensuring a positive recruitment experince is delivered,
Established over 35 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across UK and Scotland. We are the most awarded care home provider for the last two years, with more outstanding rated homes than any other provider.*That's why we're trusted by over 6,500 families. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care. We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between six and ten homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- Experience in an administration role is highly desirable
- Highly proficient on all Microsoft packages
- Excellent understanding of what a good customer experience looks like
- Ability to use various computer systems
- Ability to be organised and prioritise
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with colleagues
- Previous experience with DBS/PVG and right to work