Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
£26000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client based in Aylesbury are actively seeking a TIG Welder to join their growing team.
The TIG Welder will have the following responsibilities:
* Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices.
* Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy.
* Carry out production duties in the fabrication and welding areas as directed by the Welding Supervisor.
* Participate in the quality control process relevant to the work carried out and ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the Welding Supervisor.
* Carry out any relevant administrative tasks, including booking jobs using the EPICOR MRP system and recording information for Welder Qualification purposes.
* Carry out MPI/Dye Pen Inspections as required.
* Ensure workmanship is to the highest standards at all times.
* Carry out and demonstrate 5S culture in your area of work as required.
* To ensure that all work undertaken is completed in a timely manner.
The appointed TIG Welder would have the following experience:
* Certified in Welding
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* A strong work ethic, positive attitude with good attention to detail.
* The ability to:
* solve problems,
* work under pressure,
* Must be able to work under your own initiative, but also to work as part of a team.
The company are at an exciting time of growth within the industry and seeking someone with suitable experience, that can hit the ground running