MFL Teacher, KS3/ KS4, Barnet, Jan 2022 start
Barnet, Greater London, England
£150 - £200 per day
Modern Foreign Languages teacher
January 2022 start
A popular school located in Barnet; North London is interested in securing a MFLteaching job starting this January 2022.The ideal MFLwill be qualified, have a degree related to French and Spanish, and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
If you are a Newly Qualified MFL teacherplease feel free to apply, the school is able to support your induction year.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND MFL CONTRACT:
* A medium-size secondary school
* Modern Foreign Languages taught at KS 3, KS 4, and KS 5 if you want
* Solid Languages department made up of 5 teachers
* Supportive team and a strong leader
* Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
* Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
* This is a full-time position including planning and marking
THE RIGHT MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES SPECIALIST WILL BE:
* Hold a BA and PGCE in Modern Foreign Languages
* Confident with teaching GCSE
* Creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box
THE SUCCESSFUL MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
*Exceptional degree and GCSEs
*UK classroom teaching experience
*Eligibility to work in the UK
*Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
*A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
*Salary paid to scale - teachers' pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience
Behaviour at the school is good, well managed and students value their education. The school provides pastoral responsibilities to staff and a range of CPD sessions.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...