Junior Financial Accountant
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Currently looking for a part qualified accountant looking to take the next step in their career
Your new companyCurrently experiencing fantastic growth with more expected in the coming year, this client is a leading Bristol employer offering flexible working, modern offices, parking and great individual growth opportunities.
Your new roleReporting into the Senior Financial Accountant they need someone to:
- Work with internal and external accountants to deliver reports and other required information
- Month end reconciliations
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Statutory accounts & corporate tax returns
- Payment requests when accounts have been finalised.
- Checking and posting ledgers into open accounts.
What you'll need to succeedThe client is looking for:
- Someone looking to progress their finance career
- Ideally studying ACCA / CIMA
- Good IT skills
- Accounts experience in a commercial setting
- Well organised and excellent interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering flexible working, opportunities to progress, study support along with a permanent contract. They are looking to recruit someone ASAP due to an internal promotion and are looking at interviewing in the coming week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.