Email Marketing Manager
South London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
A leading travel company, that has been established for 50 years, offering awe inspiring trips across 46 counties and 6 continents which range from quick breaks to epic adventures, has an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, managing & implementing the global email marketing strategy. This is a handson role with full responsibility of the email channel.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Strategy, this position is working in a highly positive and innovative environment within a large in house marketing team driving business growth and continued marketing leading success.
- Create and implement the global email marketing strategy
- Innovate to create continuous program enhancements
- Increase average customer value by building loyalty to the brand
- Build a valuable loyalty membership base
- Ensure all CRM activity is reviewed and analysed, and that the results feed into and shape business strategies
- Work with the Data and IT teams to ensure the technology is in place to deliver the strategy
- Maximise engagement through the smart blend of data, technology, communications and content
- 4+ years email marketing experience (ideally B2C), including strategy development
- Experience in creating email campaigns from concept through to copywriting and delivery, including testing & optimisation and reporting on results and demonstrating email campaign ROI
- Experience creating and managing automated and triggered email journeys, with a drive to continuously improve engagement and retention rates
- An understanding of customer segmentation and experience managing and analysing large quantities of customer data.
- Experience working with global marketing teams across multiple regions, advising best practice and to develop Global marketing plans for sales, remarketing, customer reengagement and customer retention
- A clear commercial focus and understanding of how email marketing fits into a broader marketing strategy
- Understand global marketing consent rules across multiple regions and ensure compliance
- Work closely within the brand and content marketing team to integrate marketing activity with email content plan
This is opportunity is for a someone who wants to advance their career in an exciting and innovative organisation, working as part of a large multifuntional marketing team.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today.............
Posted 14 days ago