Tender and Bid Writing Officer
Rochester, Medway, England
£28000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Tender and Bid Writing Officer to join the growing Contracts and Compliance Department in a successful independent training provider. Our client offers its employees a range of health and well-being benefits, with flexible working opportunities as well as the opportunity to earn bonus payments based on successful bid outcomes.
Candidates can work from home however, will be expected to work from the office in Rochester from time to time. This will be agreed with the successful candidate upon offer, we are very flexible in terms of home working/work-life balance.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual to join the Contracts and Compliance team to maximise education and training procurement tendering opportunities, maximise ESFA funding, and ensure contractual compliance to meet strategic plans.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of apprenticeship training and development, demonstrable knowledge of contracts in a semi-legal context and a track record of successful procurement through the bid writing process.
* To generate and secure income.
* To meet and exceed income targets.
* Identify suitable funded procurement opportunities.
* Complete Expressions of Interest and Invitations to Tender for a range of opportunities including:
* Government funded Apprenticeships and training,
* Public sector Apprenticeships and training, and
* Levy employer Apprenticeships and training.
* Monitor tender tracking sites for appropriate training opportunities within scope of supply.
* Monitor and maintain existing Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) approvals.
* Maintain up to date course information on DPS sites.
* Keep contractual requirements for funded training up to date and submitted on time.
* Support tenders and bids for commercial and technical training.
* Maintain positive relationships with both customers and the business.
* Excellent literacy skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
* Excellent Teamworking skills.
* Knowledge of contracts in a semi-legal context.
* Experienced in tender and bid writing.
* Detailed understanding of education and training.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good financial understanding.
* Project management.
* Analytical and presentation skills.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
If shortlisted, you will be asked to respond to three tender questions and a financial exercise and submit your completed answers with your application.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.
If you feel you match the criteria above, please apply with your CV