Specialist Teaching Assistants needed for September roles
£57 - £70 per day
Do you have experience supporting students with identified needs such as ASC, ADHD or SEMH?
Are you looking for an introduction to a full-time, rewarding role in September 2019?
If so, Teaching Personnel are working with a variety of SEN Secondary and Primary schools based across East Sussex to provide them with Teaching Assistants that has previous experience supporting individuals aged 4-18.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an SEND environment, whether in a classroom or in other provisions. As we work with a large variety of schools that cater for students with Autism, would like the ideal candidate to have experience working with students with Autism. A patient and caring attitude will be highly beneficial in this role, excellent behaviour management skills will also be advantageous.
SEN Teaching Assistant Roles and Responsibilities;
- Supporting the needs of the identified individual that you are tasked to work alongside
- Monitoring behaviour and attainment levels and supporting the class teacher when needed.
- Ensuring that students make steady progression within school
- Identifying and defusing a stressful situation before it occurs.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Be able to provide two references from the last 6 years
If this sounds like the next step in your career or the perfect role for you then please send your CV or apply online!
Posted 18 days ago