Electrical Contracts Manager - Small Works Division
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
ROC MEP are currently looking for a Contracts Manager (Electrically Bias) to head up our Small Works divsion, where you will be managing multiple projects from £25k up to £1m from tender through to completion.
Small Works Contracts Manager Specifics:
* Attend any design team meeting where necessary to provide compliant tenders.
* Produce fully compliant tenders from information received with exclusions detailed in full.
* Have a full understanding of any secured projects with full control over the commercial element.
* Ensure project teams are adhering to forecasted spend and advise if any slippage.
* Produce full project specific requirements for monthly CVR meetings.
* Complete monthly applications with percentages and liaise with commercial team.
* Collate any variations and produce build-up of each and liaise with commercial team.
* Produce project reports (Where necessary) liaising with project teams.
* Delegate project specific items to Project/Site managers.
* Ensuring site teams are producing and adhering to project specific RAMS.
* Interpreting Pre-design and design and build briefs to produce competitive tenders.
* Will be able to take off and tender independently along with working effectively within a team and/or leading a team.
* Reporting clearly and decisively directly to the Commercial Manager and Directors.
* Will be required to prepare client documentation on completion of tender and post tender reports.
* Prepare information and attend handover meetings with site team.
* Be able to value engineer when required.
* You will need to be comfortable producing tenders with values ranging from £25k to £1 mil
Please apply now to dicuss further