Social Worker Adults Hospital Discharge Team
Up to £23.26 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work fulltime within an Adults Hospital Discharge Team based in Worcester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults services
- Hospital experience in working with people due to be discharged and have a social work qualification
- Arranging care plans for safe discharge
- Completing Need and continuing care assessments
- Sourcing residential placements
- Liaising with families, statutory organisations, advocates and home proprietors
- Carrying out safeguarding investigations
- Facilitating meetings
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 14 days ago