SAP S/4HANA Project Manager
£550 - £600 per day
Contract (Full time)
I am currently looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Project Manager to join our customer in Surrey on an initial 12month contract.
- Support the PM Deliverables including: Weekly report, Steering Committee presentations, Project schedule, Project Risk, Issue, Action and Decision (RAID) log and other related documentation required.
- Manage the development of all deliverables to complete the project by ensuring that the authors are informed on the process for authoring, reviewing and approval of the remaining deliverables which typically cover the system and BAU.
- Support the integration lead in the delivery of the full integration solution; working across a large number of BAU systems including SAP ECC.
- Previous experience within multiple SAP ECC implementations.
- Project based experience within at least 1 S/4 Hana implementation.
- Knowledge of the development and deployment of technical integration components.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent.
- Project delivery experience in SAP & technical integration services.
- Delivery of endtoend solutions and working with 3rdparty providers.
- Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields is essential.
- Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective.
- Degree/professional qualification computing/related discipline.
Posted 22 days ago