Pathway Assessment And Referral Officer - Brent | Zoek UK
Pathway Assessment And Referral Officer
Brent, Greater London, England
£19.77 - 22.00 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Homelessness, Homeless Reduction Act.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Brent Council to hire Single Homelessness Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer on long term temporary contracts.
Due to the highly sought-after nature of the role if you are interested and have the relevant experience please apply below and contact Spencer Clarke Group as soon as possible.
The postholder will seek to empower single people and childless couples to find their own solution to their housing crises, and particularly:
- Engaging individuals in the borough experiencing a housing crisis and managing their expectations in relation to the private rented property market in order to make the decision for themselves.
- Linking those individuals with, and advocating for, the right assistance in existing services to address their holistic needs.
- To avoid a placement in Temporary Accommodation for single people and childless couples receiving timely assistance in relation to their housing crisis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all core legislation such as the Housing Act 1985, Housing Act 1996 as amended by Homelessness Act 2002, the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, housing needs issues, related legislation and case law.
- A good working knowledge of housing benefit rules and of the supply and demand issues related to public sector and private housing in an inner London council
Why work with Spencer Clarke Group -
As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
Market leading referrals of up to £500
Free DBS checks
Post Placement Aftercare
Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Please apply below in order to be considered.
Posted 36 days ago