Treatment Centre Nurse
£23500 - £26500 per annum + .
Registered Nurse Dialysis
Nottingham, East Midlands
£23,500 to £26,500 (plus allowances and benefits)****
Staff Nurse required for a private treatment centre located in Nottingham, East Midlands
Our client is one of the worlds largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis. A small treatment centre in East Midlands.
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the NHS. Key duties include:
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patients pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide ongoing patient education Comprehensive professional training programme provided.
You will be required to work shifts: Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6:45am and 11pm (37.5 hours per week).
To be successful in this role you will be / have:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- At least one years experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £26,500 plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.
***COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING/ INDUCTION***
Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed (£23,000 plus).
Posted 30 days ago