Manager, Programme Management - Entitlements
Permanent (Full time)
There is a large programmme underway to deliver modernisation in the authentication & entitlements infrastructure within LSEG. This involves overseeing the implementation of new infrastructure and applications. This critical technical program will cross all aspects of Technology, requiring strong organizational and logistical skills as well as management of numerous stakeholders and delivery teams, iterating where necessary to pivot to changing priorities whilst delivering against cited cost savings.
We will be looking for a technical SME with a background in large scale infrastructure/Authentication/Cyber programs, industry experience, able to operate at a C-suite and technical level. Strong data and analytical skills as well as proficient in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is essential.
Key relationships & committees
- Senior Leadership Team in LSEG Technology team
- Business Case Stakeholders (Product and Proposition Management)
- Technology Program Office partners
- Business Program Office partners
- Technology Delivery Managers
- Technology delivery teams (development, operations, architects)
- 3rd parties (vendors, exchanges, clients, service providers)
- Project and program management colleagues
The Programme Manager is accountable for the delivery of a large scale technical transformation program within Refinitiv’ s portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy. This role reports into the Portfolio Delivery Director in the Shared Technology Organisation.
You will oversee the end-to-end technical delivery of the projects, implementing large scale global changes to existing platforms and core foundational services and infrastructure within the stipulated programme timeline/budget.
- Actively leads all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the programme.
- Manage Agile and Waterfall Delivery methods, rolling up to a central executive governance and reporting framework.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Interact with all key stakeholders across technology and the business
- Defines, communicates, and champions a method of working to manage the strategy.
- Defines and champion program governance to ensure there is enough executive support and guidance.
- Has effective control, leadership and responsibility for the delivery of the program - including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value.
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports
- Develops and leads the process for dealing with rapid major change. Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended and the necessary action taken.
- Proactivity manages risks and issues
- Provides thought leadership on all aspects of the program in order to ensure successful delivery. Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals. Influences program sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the program.
- Effectively communicates difficult concepts to program stakeholders and modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance. Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
- Develops and maintains strong knowledge of the functional areas intersecting the Program Management role.
- Drives Outcomes of Programme
- Delivery to committed time budget and scope
Business / Sector expertise
- Financial Services/ IT
- Private sector
Personal skills & capabilities
- Cast iron integrity in all dealings, both internal and external
- Show concern for your work colleagues
- Thrive on change and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude to all things asked of you
- Be open and honest in dialogue, processes and seek consensus in decision making
- Be creative, co-operative and collaborative
- Data mindset, strong analytical skills with micro focus attention to detail
- Rapid Delivery and Execution mindset
- Highly motivated self-starter
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.